• Register

do you need the person's Identifycation who enbaled your parental guidence?

I need to reduce the parental care for sisters phone I made it before I got my identification so I used my mom's so my sister found out and told my mom now my mom says I should get it done myself
asked Apr 27, 2014 in Vodacom by kaygal

1 Answer

0 votes
As far as I know, you do not have to provide the ID of the original person involved, only your sister's ID to prove that she is 18. You would need to go into a Vodacom shop to do this.
answered May 2, 2014 by Administrator Master (12,090 points)